1. Availability and Pricing
Motor Vehicles (motorcycles, cars, trucks, buses, tractors, motorised equipment)
We register and renew numerous Vehicle Documents ("Vehicle Docs") for purchase through our various services;
All Vehicle Docs are subject to availability and we reserve the right to limit or reject any or all orders and to discontinue Vehicle Docs without notice, even if you have already placed an order.
Prices are subject to KIRS and JTB, may change without notice and you will be charged the price set forth on the website at the time you place your order.
2. Terms and Liability
The Vehicle Docs that you purchase through our collective services are issued and activated by participating third-party retailers and JTB/KRIS. The purchase of each Vehicle Docs is governed by certain terms and conditions established by the issuing JTB/KRIS in addition to these Terms:
- JTB/KRIS may set expiration dates for such Vehicle Docs, in addition to other restrictions and requirements depending on the applicable law and nature of certain Vehicle Docs under the National Road Traffic Regulations 2004, Parts I, II, V National Road Traffic Regulations
- It is important that you review and familiarize yourself with all applicable JTB/KRIS terms and conditions prior to purchasing any Vehicle Docs. If you have questions regarding the applicable JTB/KRIS terms, please contact eVRS.
- As issuers of the Vehicle Docs, KIRS (and not eVRS) are fully responsible for all aspects of their Vehicle Docs programs.
- You waive and release eVRS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a KIRS in connection with a Vehicle Docs it provides.
Further, neither eVRS nor KIRS is responsible for lost/stolen Vehicle Docs or VEHICLE
eVRS nor KIRS is responsible for any fraud or an impersonator by a registered user on the eVRS portal.
3. Payment Options
eVRS accepts various forms of payment including: Credit Card, Debit Card, and Online Banking.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the purchase price of Vehicle Docs will be billed in full at the time eVRS provides the Vehicle Docs to you.
- By submitting your order, you acknowledge that you are authorized to use the designated Card or other payment method and you authorize us to charge your purchase order to that Card or other payment method.
- When you provide your payment information, you authorize us (or a third party payment processor) to process and store your payment and related information.
- In the event that the Card or other payment method you designate cannot be verified, is invalid or is not otherwise acceptable, we may suspend or cancel your order automatically.
- Card processing fees may apply even if the Card has expired or changed by the time eVRS submits the charges.
- You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your order.
The amount paid for any purchasable Vehicle Docs on the Services does not include sales, value added or use taxes, which may be charged to you separately by the applicable Card or Bank at the time you purchase products or services from the eVRS using the Vehicle Docs.
5. Vehicle Docs Activation
After purchasing or renewing a Vehicle Docs, you (or the recipient of the Vehicle Docs) activated Vehicle Docs will be provided through the following:
- The Vehicle Docs will be activated and the electronic copies of your Vehicle Docs will be available and sent within 30. seconds to 15. minutes to your registered email box.
- And hard copies of your Original Vehicle Docs will be shipped to your registered address 12. hours to 72. Hours.
- If your Vehicle Docs has not been sent within such time period, please contact us at email@example.com
6. Cancellations; No Returns
All purchases made through the Services are final.
Purchased Vehicle Docs are non-returnable and non-refundable, provided, however, that if a Vehicle Docs does not function, we may, in our sole discretion, either refund you the Vehicle Docs purchase amount or replace the defective Vehicle Docs with an alternative Vehicle Docs or with products or services of equal value for the same Vehicle Docs Vendor.
If you have any questions or problems with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the Services; however, we do not represent or warrant that any description, Vehicle Docs or JTB/KIRS or pricing information provided on our Services is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
In the event of an error, whether on our Services, in an order confirmation, in processing a Vehicle Docs purchase or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
eVRS is not responsible for any liabilities, damages and costs arising from or related to (i) your loss or the theft of any Vehicle Docs; and (ii) any act or omission or fraud of a Vehicle Docs in connection with purchased or renewed Vehicle Docs.
Vehicle Docs are ONLY allowed to be used on their respective registration.
We do not allow purchases of our Vehicle Docs for anything besides their intended use.
Last Updated: April 10, 2018